Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Replica Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 Bandouliere Azur


Here's a nice video review of Sandy's Louis Vuitton Azur Speedy 30 Bandouliere from one of my readers. Thanks to Junior for sharing his newest purchase :).

***********************************************************************************

Junior's Comments:
Hey 5hong!

It's been so long since we chatted! How are you?

Anyway, just wanted to share my experience with Sandy. I finally went to the USA in October and spent 10 days at the Walt Disney World Resort, most amazing days of my life!

I picked up the LV Speedy 30 Bandouliere Azur with my friend that lives in the US and went to Orlando as well.
 
The bag is reeeeeally good. I was expecting something like Joy's but Sandy's is really better.
Well, the metal parts don't feel as sturdy as the authentic would feel but the metal color at least is exactly the same. 


Everything is pretty much spot on, all the markings, stitches, canvas thickness and color, leather markings, interior lining, datecode... I'm really happy with my purchase!

I'm uploading a video with a review that I did, when I finish I'll send the link to you :)
 
Hope you're having a great day!
 
Take care,

Junior


1 comment:

  1. Hey girl, I've been reading your blog for a while and your posts are really helpful when making such a risky decision!
    I've been wanting to check out catty's lv's because I've read nothing but great things but can't find the info anywhere! Would it be too uch trouble to ask to send me the info through email?

    ReplyDelete