Sunday, November 17, 2013

Replica Louis Vuitton Monogram Delightful PM


Here's another one of Vianne's newest purchases, a replica Louis Vuitton Monogram Delightful PM from Shally. I haven't checked but I think she's still got a few more I haven't posted yet :).

*********************************************************************************

Vianne's Comments:

Dearest 5hong,

I bought a lot of goodies from supera coz their prices are just so tempting. But I will just send you the pictures of my Delightful PM. I also brought this to Milan Italy :) The canvas is not so thick and the print is not so greenish but it does not really bother me coz the stitching is ok. It's not so perfect but it's not really screaming the sloppiness. The heat stamp is crisp and when it arrive it was already turning into the nice honey color. I like the "red" glue is actually more on dark red or close to maroon, just like the authentic.
 
Enjoy,
 
Vivian
 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment