Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Replica Louis Vuitton Monogram Sully MM from Joy

This is the Louis Vuitton Monogram Sully MM from Joy. It belongs to Maja (RLU Forum Creator) who bought it from another forum member and neither one of them has used it lol.

It's so funny how we are swapping bags back and forth and it goes round and round. But lots of fun that way too :). Anywhoo, my 15yo niece is spending the weekend with me. She saw me posting this bag and now thinks she can't live without it lol. 

She's been a good girl and has been saving her allowance for almost a year now without spending on anything that wasn't a necessity. I think she deserves a nice treat for being so responsible 

******************************************************************************

Maja's Comments:

I bought this off another forum member awhile ago and NEVER used it once. I don't she used it either. I believe it's originally from Joy but it's been so long I can't remember! The canvas is a little glossier than normal I think. There's a bit of wrinkling under the handles but you can't really see it when worn. It's a good price though & a great casual hobo.


iny9.jpg

6amr.jpg

86px.jpg

ygms.jpg

7ykf.jpg

7ykf.jpg

8xlc.jpg

3c1z.jpg


Complete Photo Gallery Here:  http://imageshack.us/g/1/10363360/

1 comment:

  1. If for some reason your niece changed her mind, I would be interested in buying. ;)

    ReplyDelete