Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Replica Hermes Birkin 35cm purple w/gold HDWR for JOYCE

WOW!!! Check out this FABULOUS Birkin from H2000H (Victoria's favorite Seller)! Victoria's amazing Birkin's have attracted a lot of new buyers for this Seller.

"I ordered from h2000h because they had great reviews on purse-princess BlogSpot plus the pictures of the bags look fantastic. I'm thrilled with the bags because they live up to the pictures and more. The leather and workmanship are top quality so you can't tell the difference between the real bag and the one from h200h unless you examine the stitching up really close. I have a couple of original birkins  so I was able to compare them side by side. I can say that these are the best replicas I've ever seen (and I've seen a few) so although the price is higher than other sellers, it's definitely worth it."










1 comment: