Thursday, November 14, 2013

Replica Celine Nano Smooth Black Leather


Here's a lovely replica Celine Nano from a friend :). Lizzie is a member of the forum and my blog.

SA2100: Rated 220pts


******************************************************************************

Lizzie's Comments:

New Celine Nano luggage tote in black.
The outside leather is extremely soft and supple the inside I believe is PU. It has all the correct markings, the serial code is correct, and in the pocket but I can't get a good photo, the lining is attached too well.











4 comments:

  1. Is there any chance I can view reviews from Shally's? Superabag.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi may I know where this bag was purchase because I've been looking for a good site :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What site was this bag purchase?

    ReplyDelete