Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Hermes Birkin 35 Bi-color Rouge/orange Gold


This is a forum member's review of her Rouge/orange special Birkin 35 from Geok of H2000H. I wanted to share this one because it is the Second time I have seen his higher priced Birkin's reviewed.


1.  I can write a review for you and send it to you. It's ok. I would like to help you.

2.  But of the 2 bags I bought, the second one ( the red 35 cm Birkin) actually has some minor problems.  The hole for the clochette key was too small, the attachments of the 2 straps to the back panel were slightly deformed and ugly-looking,  there were some black spots on the leather. I will rate it 8/10. I can show you some pictures. I didn't tell you about them earlier because I think you are a nice person and I didn't want to make a big fuss, but it's better for me not to write a review on this bag. 

3.  The 30cm Blue Jean Birkin is much better, perfect. 9.5/10 . I can write a review for this bag.

H2000H Ready made: http://www.h2000h.com          












No comments:

Post a Comment