Friday, November 29, 2013

Poor Quality and High Prices

I just wanted to share an email I received from a forum member. I do not know this website but $450 is a lot to pay for a badly made rep. I've lost $100-$200 on duds but this is rediculous!

******************************************************************************

Summer's Email:

http://www.forwest.com/hermes-constance/

Hi 5hong
I want to warn your readers about this supplier . They have several sites all which have pictures that are stolen. Other sites they operate www.leccrin.com( not the lecrin from japan)  hermeskellyso.com,hemreshandbagss.com( yes spelled wrong). I'm sure there are more. I received a birkin that is so horrible. It's like that Celine you posted but I payed 450$. Never in 10 plus years of buying rep have I been scammed this badly. When I get a chance I will send pictures.

Blessings,

Summer

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah, do you know which are the most trustworthy websites for replica hermes apart from cecile and sandy? And also pocketfriendly. I didn't get a response from Sandy though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try Helen, her price is so fair and I read on Victoria review, she had a lot order from Helen too

      Delete
  2. Oh no my stomach just dropped. I just ordered a Hermès Hac bag from hermeskellyso.com and paid 410$ USD is there anyway to cancel and get my money back? This is horrible! I saved for song song to be able to afford the 400$ and now I am scared I just got ripped off. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no my stomach just dropped. I just ordered a Hermès Hac bag from hermeskellyso.com and paid 410$ USD is there anyway to cancel and get my money back? This is horrible! I saved for song song to be able to afford the 400$ and now I am scared I just got ripped off. :(

    ReplyDelete