Monday, November 11, 2013

Hand Stitched Tan Birkin 35 from handcraftbags.com


Some of my favorite sellers will be sending me pictures of their products every once in awhile or special promotions which I will post about so keep your eyes peeled for those :).

This is for a Hand Stitched Birkin 35 with Gold and Silver Hardware from H2000H. They're pricey but in their case I do believe you get what you pay for. Their English is not that great so for best results be very clear but brief and to the point. Stick to basic vocabulary and most importantly have your mind made up prior to contacting them. If you change your minds during the transaction there's a good chance of miscommunication and errors.

Anyway, I told the sellers to make sure there are plenty of pics from different angles and close ups of details. I should have also mentioned for them to include bags specs as well, especially for brands I'm not too familiar with like Hermes.

I received these yesterday from Cecile but he forgot to let me know what type of leather or the price so I'll come back and add that once I've confirmed with him. I know the 30 hand stitched run at $1,860 + shipping. If I remember correctly the 35 is $100 more but don't quote me on that. I'll update when I find out :).

********************************************************************************

The first set are with gold hardware. I love the shape and structure of all their bags. And they always take such beautiful pictures. These are not stock pics by the way. These are pics of their actual bags some of which were taken for pre-ship pics for customers.





















And these are with Silver hardware. I like them both but if I had to pick I think Gold loos best with this color.





















1 comment:

  1. Replica borsehas continuously amassed an abutting and simple accordance with aviation, athletics, and industry.

    ReplyDelete