Thursday, November 21, 2013

Givenchy Nightingale Shopper Mod Shots


Since I just posted a Nightingale Shopper review here are some mod shots taken several months ago with my Light Blue (no longer have it) to give you an idea of how it looks on someone my size.

I am 5',1" and 98 lbs. This bag is the exact same shape and size as the Orange one previously posted. It is a large bag but I do not think it overwhelms me. The style is very casual. The blue looks great as an everyday bag but the Orange is just too bright :D.

I'm hiding my face here cause I don't want to scare you lol. This was one of those days where I went to work in a mess lol.











1 comment:

  1. Omg that bag looks so cute, and I love love love all the shots you provide, no one else ever does enough shots!

    ReplyDelete