Friday, August 16, 2013

The LUCKIEST Day of His Life!!!!!

I have to share this story for a good Friday Laugh.

So I'm at the office working hard (no seriously! lol) and my husband calls. He says, "Today is the luckiest day of my life!....well other than the day I met you!"

So I immediately get suspicious and think he's going to ask me for something I won't like. I tell him "Cut the crap and tell me what you want!" But I said it nicely :D.

So he tells me this hillarious story involving a cop (I had one too but his is funnier).......

START OF STORY:

I was on ________ (I can't remember what street he said) and going 65 on a 45 lane. I see flashing lights in the mirror and see a cop tailing me......GREAT just what I need - a ticket!

I'm trying to pull over to the side but it's a really small road. The cop starts yelling on the intercom for me to "PULL UP IN THE PARKING LOT UP AHEAD!".

This parking lot is completely empty except for one car. I pull up about 5 spaces over. I got there about a minute before the cop pulls up behind me. So I look over to the other car and I see a head bobbing up and down, up and down....

The lights are still flashing and the head is still bobbing. The cop gets out of his car and comes over to the driver side. I roll down the window and glance over at the other car without saying anything.

The cop looks over and was like "What the F**k is going on over there?!"

He looks back at me and says, "You go on head, I got other issues!"

Turns out it's 2 men and the head is still bobbing when the cop gets to the window. I had to wait just to see if they stop before the cop got to them but nope they were still going at it until he knocks on their window.

END OF STORY

I could NOT stop laughing all day! Just had to share with you all hahaha, HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

5 comments:

  1. HILARIOUS! It was truly your husband's lucky day, but not so lucky for those fellas! LOL

    ReplyDelete