Sunday, August 11, 2013

Replica Louis Vuitton Red Vernis Wallet from FabAAA

Here's another review from Anna for a lovely replica Louis Vuitton Red Vernis Wallet from Joy of  FabAAA.

****************************************************************

Anna's Review:

LV wallet (forgot the exact name of it, sorry) in red.

The color appears much brighter on pictures due to the flash. In person its a much more subtle red-looks beautiful and very fancy!

The stitching is great as well as the details of the LV logos.  The zipper on the inside change compartment runs smooth.

The background in the inside card slots is white! Not sure what color the authentic one is but it doesn't bother me at all!

The wallet is just stunning! Definitely a statement piece and will get heads to turn! The box it came in was scratched up and a bit beat up but I don't care much for it, as long as I can use it for storage. :)








2 comments:

  1. I'm trying to purchase a mini zipper wallet from Joy.The one you did a review on.Could you please send me Joys new link so I can make a new purchase.Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh if you haven't traded or sold yours yet please let me know.Thanks

    ReplyDelete