Thursday, August 22, 2013

Replica Louis Vuitton Monogram Totally MM for Trade

8/23/13 UPDATE: This bag is no longer available. Thank you for your interest!

****************************************************************

This is a replica Louis Vuitton Monogram Totally MM from Joy of FabAAA. This bag is currently available for Trade/Barter by one of my readers who I have personally traded with in the past. Her bags are always in great condition and she is wonderful to work with :).

Please NOTE: This item is a replica therefore I ask that interested parties DO NOT post comments offering to buy it. If you do they will be DELETED without notice. If you are interested in this item please contact Sun directly. Her email is listed below.

Disclaimer: I offer a courtesy listing in the "Trade/Barter" section to my readers and forum members. If you decide to trade with someone other than myself please understand that I am not liable for any issues that may arise.  I DO NOT screen people so I cannot vouch for their integrity and will not be able to help resolve disputes that may occur. You will be dealing with a stranger online so use common sense and take necessary precautions. Make sure to ask all questions and request additional pictures (if desired) before committing to a trade.

****************************************************************

Sun's Comments:

Hi! Sarah:)

I finally sending you some pics for the bag.
I don't know you will like it or not cause you already mentioned that u like light color of vechatta leather but this one is same color as delightful pm that you got from me. Cause i applied  2coats of avocado oil as soon as i received from joy..and it is brand new still cause i didn't use it yet (i have been using my real totally but this bag is spot on compare to my real one even canvas color are very good. please let me know your thoughts.


Thanks!

Contact Email:  XXX (this bag is no longer available)








No comments:

Post a Comment