Monday, August 5, 2013

Replica Louis Vuitton Azur Salina PM & Emilie Wallet for Trade

This is a replica Louis Vuitton Salina PM in Azur Print and a matching Emilie Wallet for trade. Both items were purchased from Joy of FabAAA and have never been used however there are a couple of defects which is described in the listing below.

I would just like to point out an Authentic Azur Canvas does pick up transfer marks easily if you wear it with dark colors such as dark denim so please do not fear that the marks will give it away as a replica because it happens just as easily in the authentic bags as well. And the marks are very small and light so it's really not as bad as it appears in the close up pictures which tends to exaggerate.

Please NOTE: This item is a replica therefore I ask that interested parties DO NOT post comments offering to buy it. If you do they will be DELETED without notice. If you are interested in this item please contact Kay directly. Her email is listed below.

Disclaimer: I offer a courtesy listing in the "Trade/Barter" section to my readers and forum members. If you decide to trade with someone other than myself please understand that I am not liable for any issues that may arise.  I DO NOT screen people so I cannot vouch for their integrity and will not be able to help resolve disputes that may occur. You will be dealing with a stranger online so use common sense and take necessary precautions. Make sure to ask all questions and request additional pictures (if desired) before committing to a trade.

****************************************************************

Kay's Comments:
Hi Sarah,
 
Thank you for helping list my Damier Azur Salina PM and matching Emilie wallet.  I just received it from Joy at Fabaaa a few days ago. Both items are beautiful, however, there are a few minor flaws on the bag.  Hopefully one of your readers can help me find them a good home.  
The bag has 3 small red stains, each by the strap.  I believe it is the dye from the sides of the straps.  Joy recommended using an eraser to get rid of them, but it did not help.  The stains are not noticeable from far away.  There is also a small red mark on the side of the bag, which I have also used an eraser to remove it.  Similar to the red stains, it did not lighten.  
 
There is absolutely nothing wrong with the wallet.  Since I'm not planning to keep the bag, I would like for the matching wallet to go with it.  
Both items are NEW and have not been used. 
Please contact me at K134Bags@yahoo.com if interested.  =)
 
Kay
 
 











 

No comments:

Post a Comment