Thursday, August 1, 2013

Replica Christian Louboutin Classic Black Pumps for Trade

8/3/13 UPDATE: This item is no longer available. Thank you for your interest!



****************************************************************

Here's a lovely replica Christian Louboutin Classic Black Pumps for Trade by forum member Stacey. These are in high demand yet there's so little reviews of them available so I have a feeling they will go quickly. If you're in the market for a pair best grab it now before it's gone!

Please NOTE: This item is a replica therefore I ask that interested parties DO NOT post comments offering to buy it. If you do they will be DELETED without notice. If you are interested in this item please contact Stacey directly. Her email is listed below.

Disclaimer: I offer a courtesy listing in the "Trade/Barter" section to my readers and forum members. If you decide to trade with someone other than myself please understand that I am not liable for any issues that may arise.  I DO NOT screen people so I cannot vouch for their integrity and will not be able to help resolve disputes that may occur. You will be dealing with a stranger online so use common sense and take necessary precautions. Make sure to ask all questions and request additional pictures (if desired) before committing to a trade.


****************************************************************

Stacey's Comments:

Sarah,
 
Here are a pair of Christian Louboutin replica shoes I got off AliExpress. They are the style Bianca but with a lower heel (12 cm). They are black natural leather (though I can't confirm if this is real leather or not). I got them on and tried them on, they are too tight for me to be able to wear. I am a size 10.5 US and ordered a size 42 because that is what I wear in true Louboutins. I'd say this fits more like a snug US 10. 
I highlighted the areas in the photos that had some small flaws. First, the heel alignment is a hair off. The gluing on the platforms isn't perfect either. The red heel is more matte' than shiny and the shade of red isn't 100% as the true shoe. I think the inside stitching is actually pretty good. The inside sole is also decent. The gold logo is too yellow gold but the placement is pretty good. 
The bottom soles have a plastic guard that needs to be peeled off before wear. I left it there because I put them on and walked on the carpet and realized this wasn't going to work for me, lol. The black in the photo is on the film, not the shoe, just FYI. These are not mirror image or 1:1 quality, but I've yet to find a replica CL that is. They do not have the CL dustbags, but will come with a CL box. The only issue is the box was beat up pretty badly from China to me while you get the box, it's been through some mail abuse. 
If interested, please email me at XXX (this item is no longer available)
 










 

No comments:

Post a Comment