Friday, August 16, 2013

NEW Website for Jess of FallinFashions

Hey guys,

I'm very sorry I have not posted much lately but I am seriously backed up! I have over 100 listings for the trade/barter section and reviews that were sent to me. This doesn't include any of my own listings and I  have tons of those as well.

For those of you who sent me listings to post please bear with me. I will get to them as soon as possible. Trade listings will be top priority and reviews come second. I have just been really slammed with a lot of other things but I promise I didn't forget! All of your listings have been saved to a folder and will be posted in the order I received them.

Now for the reason of this post. One of my favorite sellers, Jess from Fallin2Fashions emailed me this morning that her site was shut down again! She's been having really bad luck lately so this is the 3rd site in a little over a year. I really hope this one will last much longer. I wish I can say I'd like it to last forever but the sellers are well aware that eventually they will catch the attention of those who wants to put them out of business. But there are soooo many sites that it usually takes them awhile to be found so this is quite unusual.

So from now on please visit her NEW site at http://www.fallinfashion4bags.com/. Please make note of this.

Thank you and have a wonderful Friday!

~ Sarah

P.S.
Just to show how busy I've been I completely forgot my OWN Birthday this past Sunday on August 11th. Hubby forgot as well but I couldn't yell at him for forgetting something that "I" above all others should have remembered right? LOL so he gave me $2,000 cash since he couldn't get a gift. But he asks that  I NOT use this $ to buy "a bunch of purses". So instead, I'm going to use it to buy ONE purse. Slick aren't I hahaha. Already purchased what I want and it will be the most expensive replica I've ever purchased! Keep your eyes peeled for my very first Hand Stitched Birkin from one of the high end sellers on my list!

14 comments:

  1. Lol so funny! I have forgot my own birthday as well. I cant wait to see the bag, my sister has been wanting a birkin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks MacMama :). I always feel so funny calling people by a username lol. Not a big fan of the birkin until I started seeing them thru my readers submissions and on the forum. Now I feel like I MUST have one in my collection!

      Delete
  2. Belated happy birthday to Sarah and many more birthdays to come!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What happened to reploversunited? All of a sudden I cannot log-in anymore. Is the server down or what?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it was just a glitch. I had problems too for a little and 6 other people emailed but it's working again.

      Delete
  4. happy birthday sarah! WOW i cant wait to see your birthday present. DO Post it before everything else haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Sarah! Enjoy! Looking forward to seeing the present! Ciao! -Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much everyone for your Birthday wishes! I wish I could say I had an exciting Birthday but thinking back on it I was glued to my computer the entire day editing pictures, responding to emails and browsing the forum so not much excitement there but I'm fine with that. I don't really like going out much anymore. I prefer the peace and quiet of my home any day :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sarah, I know you posted this back on August. Im new at this blog. Wanted to see pictures of your new bday purse. Haven't seen it .
    By the way.. happy belated birthday big time. ? Hahaha. Better later than never..people always say.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy belated birthday. Can you please send me Jack's info? Or whomever has the best quality/authentic looking louis vuitton neverfull GM monogram (blue wording and leather), louis vuitton speedy 30 damier azur and neverfull GM damier azur? Thanks gingerlips8@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete