Sunday, July 14, 2013

Some Mod Shots with the Exotique Tote

Here are some mod shots I took last week at work with the LV Monogram Exotique Tote I bought from Joy.  I sent the video review for this bag and a few others (all her bags) to Joy so she can use them on her site and she emailed me back and corrected a few things I said that was totally wrong. I also discovered that I have really lost track of time.

*********************************************************************************

Here is her email to me:
 
woohoo!!! delicious....  
 
i think my internet provider in my area blocked my hosting server and all website they hosted. i am not able to get on my own website. it is so ridiculous. i can only login under VPN or a proxy and connection breaks off every two seconds. so it will be a few more days before i figure out how to fix this . i dont want to change internet service but i might have to .  i'll post the videos to the listings as soon as i can login myself.  i think i am going to also post them to my blog and maybe facebook. :D  hope you dont mind ~ 

just a fun fact, my old site www.fabaaa.com was domain locked by homeland security . haha . not LV .  and it was in 2009. i know.. i cant believe it's been 4 years.  they locked at the same time bunch of streaming media sites in europe. i didn't purchase domain protection back then, big mistake! 

you are soooo amazing sarah !  i have no words!


xo joy 

 
*********************************************************************************
 
Based on her email it seems I have been buying from her for at least 4 years and NOT 2 years as I thought because I used to buy from her old site before it got locked. I am really shocked that I lost track of that much time lol. Seriously I really feel like I need to dig through some records to find when my first purchase took place. My first bag was the Hampstead but I can't believe that bag is over 4 years old! Where did the time go?!
 
So anyway here are the mod shots. The handles do fit over my shoulders comfortably but I forgot to take some pictures that way. For this style I prefer to hand hold it anyway.












 

6 comments:

  1. You always look so classy and ladylike in all your photos sarah! I love it. Also omg those heels! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vienna! Wow, I've never had someone tell me I look ladylike lol. That's a new one for me hahaha.

      Delete
  2. You look gorgeous and the bag is awesome. I would love to get one. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks Sayda! Yes this bag fits me perfectly as a daily work bag....I LOVE IT!!!

      Delete
  3. Sarah you look great. You are always so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Victoria! I can't seem to find your email on my yahoo account. Can you email me an update on your situation with BS? Just want to make sure all is well with you.

      Delete