Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Replica Prada Saffiano Tote for Trade

8/18/13 UPDATE:  This bag is no longer available. Thank you for your interest!

****************************************************************

Here is a lovely replica Prada Saffiano Luxe Tote available for Trade. This style is becoming one of the most popular style in our forum.

This bag appears to be very light on the exterior and black on the interior. I've never seen a light colored Saffiano with a dark interior. That's not to say they don't exist because I don't know enough about these bags other than I love the style.

I've only ever seen the Authentic small Cameo one at Neiman Marcus when I wanted to compare mine from Joy to see how good a copy it was so I didn't pay attention to the other colors.

So I asked Doma what color the bag is because I can't tell and she says it is supposed to be Pomice with a very dark gray or black interior. She gave me this link here to see the original: http://store.prada.com/en/US/woman/handbags/totes/BN1786_NZV_F0572

I don't see a Pomice listed but I do see a Clay Grey color that has a black interior so I guess they do come in contrasting colors. Learning something new everyday :).

Please NOTE: This item is a replica therefore I ask that interested parties DO NOT post comments offering to buy it. If you do they will be DELETED without notice. If you are interested in this item please contact Doma directly. Her email is listed below.

Disclaimer: I offer a courtesy listing in the "Trade/Barter" section to my readers and forum members. If you decide to trade with someone other than myself please understand that I am not liable for any issues that may arise.  I DO NOT screen people so I cannot vouch for their integrity and will not be able to help resolve disputes that may occur. You will be dealing with a stranger online so use common sense and take necessary precautions. Make sure to ask all questions and request additional pictures (if desired) before committing to a trade.

****************************************************************

Doma's Comments:

Dear Sarah,

Thank you for the opportunity to post my bag on your site. I have been very busy, so it took some time to take those pictures :)

I bought two bags and I decided to trade in one of them- Prada Saffiano.

It is a brand new. Really nice bag, amazing quality.

Feel free to ad your comments about it.

My email address for a bag is dominyka7@yahoo.com

Thank you so much!


Doma
 






 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous bag! What are the dimensions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete