Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Replica Monogram Galleria GM from Joy

Here's another lovely replica of the Louis Vuitton Monogram Galleria GM from Joy of FabAAA. This review was sent in by a reader. Thank you for taking the time to share! Love the Pink Polish :).

****************************************************************

Anna's Review:
 

Hi Sarah, my name is Anna and I made a few purchases that I would like to share with you. I'm a big fan of your blog and love all your reviews. If you would like, feel free to share my pictures of the bags I purchased as well as my personal review of them. :)

Bag #1 LV Galliera GM- purchased from Joy- price can be found on her website. The stitching on this bag is great as well as the heat stamp on the inside of the bag and the main gold plate.
 
The canvas is not thin and not thick-I don't know what the authentic feels like but looks wise its spot on. I compared this bag to an authentic one online and it does have all the proper markings and LV logos.
 
I'm in love with this bag and really only have one issue/concern...at the base of the bag the LV logo is cut and sewed together with the other cut LV logo. I couldn't find an authentic bag with a similar base so I'm assuming its a dead replica give away.
 
I personally don't care about that tooo much just beacuse who would be looking on the bottom of your bag? Although,  you never know right...The lightest part of the leather I will be brushing with olive oil to tan/patina it a bit-I'm not a fan of the light almost white color.
 
The pictures below were taken with my phone which is a galaxy s3.
 
If anyone is interested for more pictures of anything specific feel free to comment or email me. :)
 







No comments:

Post a Comment