Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Replica Louis Vuitton White Multicolor Sharleen PM

Here is a lovely review for a replica Louis Vuitton White Multicolor Sharleen PM from new seller. I really love the shape and size of this bag. It is very similar to my Palermo PM but with a few minor changes. If it came in an Azur I'd buy it in a minute but I'm still not crazy about the multi-color print. I just think it's a little too flashy for me.

****************************************************************

Vivian's Review:

Hi Dear Sarah,
Hope everything is fine. I just want to share with you my new Sharleen PM White Multicolore that I purchased from www.louisvuittoncelinebag.com. I am very happy with the product itself, though some stiching in the opening of the bag is a little bit off but it doesn't really bother me. I like that the red glue is in fact not red but instead it is more on maroon.  I have this for a little over a month now and the leather is starting to get that honey color. It came without any chemical odor. I was having a constant communication with a very sweet name Cindy. They accept CC and the shipping is just a week. I will definitely be ordering more from her.
I am still trying to learn to operate my new system camera so please forgive me for the outcome of the pictures. But I tried to take a lot of focus pictures so you will see more close up photos.

Vivian

  



 





















2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful bag. Thank you for sharing the seller information. The site looks pretty good, and they have a speedy that I love (animal print).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This site is down, anyone have their new site?

    ReplyDelete