Monday, July 29, 2013

Replica Louis Vuitton Red Sunshine Express Speedy for Trade

7/31/13 UPDATE: This bag is no longer available. Thank you for your interest!!!

****************************************************************

This adorable replica Louis Vuitton Red Sequin Speedy is available for trade by a forum member.

Please NOTE: This item is a replica therefore I ask that interested parties DO NOT post comments offering to buy it. If you do they will be DELETED without notice. If you are interested in this item please contact Stacy directly. Her email is listed below.

Disclaimer: I offer a courtesy listing in the "Trade/Barter" section to my readers and forum members. If you decide to trade with someone other than myself please understand that I am not liable for any issues that may arise.  I DO NOT screen people so I cannot vouch for their integrity and will not be able to help resolve disputes that may occur. You will be dealing with a stranger online so use common sense and take necessary precautions. Make sure to ask all questions and request additional pictures (if desired) before committing to a trade.


****************************************************************

Stacy's Comments:

Hey there Sarah -
I would like to trade/barter my LV Replica Red Sunshine Speedy Express.

I purchased it on AliExpress. The bag is really quite pretty. The red is a deep crimson and very rich. It still has the plastic on it, I have never used it. I decided to go with gold instead and will probably never use this.

There are some flaws with this bag. First, the heat stamp on the outside is off. It's too big and too wide. The inside is also laced with a gorgeous red satin-like (not satin though) material. I had to take a photo so you can see the inside with the flash... it looks magenta in the photo, but it's a deep red that matches the outside. (look at the photo with the inside stamp for true color of the inside). The stamp inside the bag is also off. Those are the flaws I found with it.

The stitching is done well. The sequins are in place and really shine. It's a nice bag but I'd rather have the gold.

It comes with the LV dustbag and card as seen below. If anyone is interested, please email me at XXX (this bag is no longer available)













No comments:

Post a Comment