Thursday, July 25, 2013

Replica Louis Vuitton Neverfulll IKat Hot Pink for Trade

8/5/13 UPDATE: This item is no longer available. Thank you for your interest!

****************************************************************

Here is another replica Louis Vuitton Neverfull IKat MM with Hot Pink Vachetta! Better grab it quick because it won't be here long!

Please NOTE: This item is a replica therefore I ask that interested parties DO NOT post comments offering to buy it. If you do they will be DELETED without notice. If you are interested in this item please contact Michelle directly. Her email is listed below.

Disclaimer: I offer a courtesy listing in the "Trade/Barter" section to my readers and forum members. If you decide to trade with someone other than myself please understand that I am not liable for any issues that may arise.  I DO NOT screen people so I cannot vouch for their integrity and will not be able to help resolve disputes that may occur. You will be dealing with a stranger online so use common sense and take necessary precautions. Make sure to ask all questions and request additional pictures (if desired) before committing to a trade.

****************************************************************

Michelle's Comments:

Hi Sarah I have another LV Replica Neverfull in the Hot Pink color MM size I just received and am looking to Trade/Barter.

It was also purchased from iOffer from a different seller than the last bag. The bag is a little heavy and straps and bag feel thicker than the other bag, which I like because it can hold a lot.

I don't like the iKat interior they did on this replica. Another thing I did notice is the bottom outside LVs are going in another direction from the rest of the bag.

It does come with a dustbag. Anyone interested can contact me at XXX (no longer available)














 



No comments:

Post a Comment