Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Replica Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM Azur for Trade

Here's a brand new replica of the Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM in Azur available for Trade. Just an F.Y.I. but Donna is in the Phillipines in case you are only looking for someone local.

Please NOTE: This item is a replica therefore I ask that interested parties DO NOT post comments offering to buy it. If you do they will be DELETED without notice. If you are interested in this item please contact Donna directly. Her email is listed below.

Disclaimer: I offer a courtesy listing in the "Trade/Barter" section to my readers and forum members. If you decide to trade with someone other than myself please understand that I am not liable for any issues that may arise.  I DO NOT screen people so I cannot vouch for their integrity and will not be able to help resolve disputes that may occur. You will be dealing with a stranger online so use common sense and take necessary precautions. Make sure to ask all questions and request additional pictures (if desired) before committing to a trade.

****************************************************************

Donna's Email:

Hi Sarah! Im just wondering if you can help me trade my bags. The bags are replica louis vuitton neverfull azur mm and artsy mm. These bags are brand new. Im selling it because i think i need a gm since i have lots of things to bring everyday, i just got it last week from a seller named busy sisters here in the Philippines. The bags are amazing but i really need a gm. :( the can email me at donnamarieturqueza@yahoo.com

Thank you so much!

Anyway, thanks to your blog, it really helps me to know a good quality replica vs authentic :) 














 

6 comments:

  1. Omg she placed that Louis Vuitton on the floor...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe it was the kitchen floor and she just mopped! But I have the same issue. Once my husband said that he didn't want my purse on the kitchen counter because if I placed it on the floor in public restrooms then it would transfer the germs. I was so indignant. He had never seen me put my purse on any floor why would he think I would put it on the bathroom floor of a public restroom?

      Delete
    2. I am superstitious (sp?) lol I won't put my purse on the floor at all not just because I don't want to get it filthy but also many believe it is bad luck (especially financially) to do so. I bought one of those purse hooks to hang my bag off the side of the table at restaraunts if they don;t have a chair that I can hang my bag on (like chairs with rounded backs or stools.) Also I avoid public restrooms as much as possible but if I have to use one, I hang my bag on the coat hook in the stall or just hang onto it. :-P

      Delete
  2. I've been trying to email her about the bags but the email keeps coming back. Could you have her email me at colej721@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks for letting me know. She just emailed me yesterday so perhaps there's a glitch with her account. I'll let her know to contact you.

      Delete
  3. Hi designer replica lovers! Maybe it might seems off topic, but I have decided to do my Posgrad dissertation about experience with designer replica bags, hence I love handbags. I would like to kindly ask you, If it is possible to have a chat with you about your experience and opinion. It would be a substantial help, hence my quota is 10 interviewees, 2 weeks left and I have done just 4 for so far. It is confidential and i would not take a lot of your time. Furthermore I offer free Starbucks voucher :)) hahah.
    Please help me and talk out with me

    ReplyDelete