Friday, July 12, 2013

Replica Louis Vuitton Monogram Zippy Wallet from FabAAA

This review is for a replica Louis Vuitton Monogram Zippy Wallet purchased by one of my readers from Joy of FabAAA. She also provided a comparison picture of the wallet next to her authentic Neverfull GM which is always a plus :).

I actually have this exact wallet that I received only a few weeks ago (but from a different seller) and I LOVE IT!!! I really think that the replica industry has the Louis Vuitton canvas bags and wallets down to near perfect copies and this one is no exception!

In the comparison picture below the canvas of the wallet appears a bit more grainy than the Authentic Neverfull but I highly doubt anyone would notice something so minor without actually seeing the product side by side. And as I've said many times before the LV canvas is not consistent. Also that picture was a zoomed in shot which tends to make exaggerate the reality.

****************************************************************

Hazel's Review:

Hi Sarah, 

This is my very first purchase from Joy. And it is the monogram zippy wallet. I must say that I am very pleased with it. It is very much identical to the real thing. It arrived within a week and a half from when I ordered it. Staff was very helpful. Only downfall to the item was the strong chemical smell. But overall very good item.

Here is the packaging









I had placed it next to my authentic Neverfull GM and as you can see the color matches very well.


Even the size of the logos are spot on


10 comments:

  1. I have the same wallet from Fabaaa and it is great!! I LOVE mine and when I received it let Joy know how pleased I was!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For all the rep lovers out there: do you find that the rep bags hold up well with everyday use? I mean does it fall apart after several months? Ive never had a rep bag so i dont know...my biggest worry is that the metal pieces will change color after a month and the stitching will come undone etc. I just want my bags to last!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vienna, if you have a quality rep it will last just as long as your authentic bag so long as you're not abusing them. I switch bags too often so I don't have any that are more than 2 years and they still look fabulous but again I have so many that I only use them a few times. However, I've seen reps from other buyers that are 7+ yrs and they look no different thaen the auth bag of the same age. Just normal wear and tear. If you bought a real cheap one like a $50 bag off iOffer then yes it will deffinitely fall apart in no time.

      Delete
  3. Also. Could someone reccommend a replica blog similar to this one? I think its so fascinating!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are a few but they don't update often. A lot of what I found looks abandoned. That's one o the reasons I started my own ;).

      Delete
  4. Well honestly I am a bit embarrassed to say this but I am absolutely addicted to your blog and my boyfriend gets super annoyed at night because i stay up on my android reading your reviews LOL. I own about four authentic bags but it never occurred to me that a rep bag can be just as good if you order from the right person. But this changed all of that now and I have even gotten my mom and two of my aunts addicted to your blog too! lol.

    We live in California so LV bags are everywhere, it's hard to get away with a rep LV but i think I can with a bag from FabAAA (because their stuff is amazing). I am so excited for my first rep Trevi!! I will treat it like my first born and hope it survives the test of time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Btw Sarah I fell in love with your Navy Chanel Maxi Single Flap that you bought in March, I was looking for it on Vanco's site and was wondering if it was this one: http://www.vancofashion.com/Product_Detail.asp?id=7042

    It looks like the one you showed in your video but the price is 95 and i remember you saying it was in the mid 130s-190s. Could you confirm if it is the correct bag?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks! Actually the price for this bag is $185. It is their higher end prices. I thought the quality would be better based on the price but quite honestly I didn't see any difference between the quality of this bag vs the ones I paid $135 for so I'd stick to the lower prices. Here is the link for the bag I bought: http://www.vancofashion.com/vip/Product_Detail.asp?id=6727

      Delete
  6. I've ordered a few bags now from Joy & I must say all of them are absolutely fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually saw your feedback of a prada bag from Joy's website and you said you do reviews & blogs & immediately checked it out...Now I'm glued to it!:)

    ReplyDelete