Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Replica Louis Vuitton Monogram Speedy 30

Here's another review by Anna of her replica Louis Vuitton Monogram Speedy from Joy of FabAAA. I've never been a fan of the Speedy even though I think it looks great whenever I see it on others.

I do have to agree with Anna here. The canvas does look a little thin but it has a relaxed look to it. I think a base shaper will also help but probably won't prevent the top part from caving in a little.

Too bad they don't make a custom shaper that will go all the way around the interior. That would probably sell really well to buyers of this bag :).

It's nice to see how older replicas age though because I get a lot of people asking how they hold up over time. I'm glad to hear this bag is still doing well for the buyer!

****************************************************************

Anna's Review:
 
LV speedy 30-purchased from joy

FYI: this bag is about 1year old and I use it almost every weekend!

I love this bag but I do think that the canvas on it is way to thin!
 
This bag can't stand on its own without slouching :( I know that I can get an organizer to put in it and it will help maintain the shape of the bag but I'm content with its lazy look.
 
I did patina the outside of this bag with olive oil about 3-4 times(i would let it dry a full day before repeating the process).
 
All in all-no complaints here. Another great rep from Joy.
 


 
 

5 comments:

  1. How much you want or your bag?
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, this is a review not an item for sale.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you for your interest but this bag is not for sale.

      Delete
  3. Hi, how long did it take for joy to ship your bag? I,ordered the damier azur neverfull just awaiting shipping :)

    ReplyDelete