Sunday, July 14, 2013

Replica Louis Vuitton Monogram Quilted Canvas Exotique Tote

UPDATE: I just added some mod shots I took last week at the office. You can see it here: http://purse-princess.blogspot.com/2013/07/some-mod-shots-with-exotique-tote.html

Here is a video review of a replica Louis Vuitton Monogram Quilted Canvas Exotique Tote.

I will also do a detailed photo review of this bag and provide pictures of the authentic to compare it to. This is a beautiful bag and I am very happy with it but if you are looking for something that is very close to the authentic this is not the bag for you because the materials used are not the same.

I actually bought this bag before pictures were posted. I only saw a small thumbnail and I knew that the materials would be off before purchasing but I liked the style so much I am ok with that.


3 comments:

  1. I love the quilted canvas but i dont know why i just really dislike the monograms for some reason. I must be crazy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I completely understand. I feel the same way about the Monograms for Coach and Gucci. I hate them lol. But I'm ok with the LV monograms I think because it's not all just letters.

      Delete
  2. Love the bag; not lov'in the handles. I'm not into the use of exotic animal skins. One of the reasons I love LV is what is done with just canvas material. Sure I like the leather bits, but the canvas, for me, is where it's at.

    ReplyDelete