Monday, July 15, 2013

Replica Louis Vuitton Monogram Palermo PM for Trade/Barter

7/16/13 UPDATE: This bag has found a new home. Thank you to all those who expressed interest!!!

****************************************************************

Here is a brand new replica of the Louis Vuitton Monogram Palermo PM from Joy of FabAAA. It is brand new and looking for a new home. I happen to have a Palermo from Joy and if it is anything like mine you will LOVE it! Don't let it get away because I know it won't last long :).

Please NOTE: This item is a replica therefore I ask that interested parties DO NOT post comments offering to buy it. If you do they will be DELETED without notice. If you are interested in this item please contact Amy directly. Her email is listed below.

Disclaimer: I offer courtesy listings in the "Trade/Barter" section to my readers and forum members. If you decide to trade with someone other than myself than please understand that I am not liable for any issues that may arise.  I DO NOT screen people so I cannot vouch for their integrity and will not be able to help resolve disputes that may occur. You will be dealing with a stranger online so use common sense and take necessary precautions. Make sure to ask all questions and request additional pictures (if desired) before commiting to a trade.

****************************************************************

Amy's Comments:

Louis Vuitton Palermo PMI purchased this bag from Joy for a friend and she decided she didn't want it. Comes from a smoke free / pet free home. Hardware seems true to authentic and canvas has a nice sturdy feel to it. In my opinion it is near perfect, but I don't count stitching etc.. Comes with adjustable strap to make this a shoulder bag or cross body bag as well.


Dustbag and cards included.


For more questions please email me at XXX (this bag is no longer available)















No comments:

Post a Comment