Saturday, July 20, 2013

Replica Louis Vuitton Damier Ebene Speedy B 35 for Trade

7/23/13 UPDATE: This item has a new home! Thank you for your interest!

****************************************************************

This replica Louis Vuitton Speedy B 35 in Damier Ebene is available for Trade.

Please NOTE: This item is a replica therefore I ask that interested parties DO NOT post comments offering to buy it. If you do they will be DELETED without notice. If you are interested in this item please contact Edralyn directly. Her email is listed below.

Disclaimer: I offer a courtesy listing in the "Trade/Barter" section to my readers and forum members. If you decide to trade with someone other than myself please understand that I am not liable for any issues that may arise.  I DO NOT screen people so I cannot vouch for their integrity and will not be able to help resolve disputes that may occur. You will be dealing with a stranger online so use common sense and take necessary precautions. Make sure to ask all questions and request additional pictures (if desired) before committing to a trade.

****************************************************************

Edralyn's Comments:

Hi sarah I read your site . I just wanted to trade/barter my bandoliere speedy 35 damier ebene. Can you help me? Gently used still look new everything perfect, stitching perfect, canvas logo is the right spot . I got this bag from sandy a few months ago. This my email address. if anyone interested let me know.  Email: XXX (this bag is no longer available)









8 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah, She got rid of it ;/
    fyi ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you the new owner? She was supposed to let me know when the item is no longer available but I haven't heard from her. If you're the new owner can you please forward me your correspondence with her so I can confirm. I'll update the listing afterwards :).

      Delete
    2. I still don't understand how to order from the web site listed for Sandy. Is there any way you can help me? I really want to buy a good quality speedy 30/35 in either original monogram or damier ebene.

      I currently only have authentic LV purses so I'm not sure who to turn to. There are mixed reviews about Joy on YouTube. Someone said she sent them damaged purses. :( I was going to order from her.

      Do you think it's okay to order these types of speedy bags from Fang?

      Delete
    3. Stephanie, there are mixed reviews on EVERY seller not just Joy. You will never find a seller with only positive reviews - that much I can guarantee. To order from Sandy you have to email him a link to the item you want and he will send you an invoice with instructions to pay. I believe he only accepts W/U.

      Delete
    4. From my experience Fang offers good quality ones:)

      Delete
  2. Is this the original quality bag from sandy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah you should do accessories reviews =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stephanie, yes please forward me the email. I'm a little annoyed she didn't let me know. It's a free service so you would think people would at least be courteous enough to give an update. I went ahead and updated the listing anyway.

    Thanks for letting me know and I apologize but I had to delete your comment because the trade section is for replicas only so no comments to buy or sell is allowed for my own protection.

    ReplyDelete