Friday, July 19, 2013

Replica Louis Vuitton Damier Ebene Speedy 35 Bandolier

This replica Louis Vuitton Speedy Bandolier 35 in Damier Ebene is from Jess at FallinFashion2. They are a trusted seller on my Recommended Seller List and Jess is wonderful to work with. Also for those of you who are afraid to use western union she does accept credit cards :).

****************************************************************

Keisha's Email:

Hi Sarah! I just had to post a review since I trusted you and used one of your recommended sellers.

So I purchased this bag from Fallinfashions2.com. I ordered on 7/7/2013 and received it on 7/17/2013. I was immediately impressed with the weight of the box. I knew it wouldn't be flimsy. The canvas was thick but not too thick.

There is no chemical smell. It just smells like leather. The stitching looks good throughout. The stamp on the bottom of the side strap is a bit faint but I'm not THAT picky. The hardware is nice and sturdy. I will probably rarely use the strap, but I like that its there. All markings are correct.

I like the size of the 35. It is large, so it may not be a good fit for a petite person.

Customer service was great. Melody was always quick to answer all my emails. Thanks Sarah!











No comments:

Post a Comment