Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Replica Louis Vuitton Brea GM Blanc Corrail

7/26/13 UPDATE: This bag is no longer available. Thank you for your interest!!!

****************************************************************

This lovely replica Louis Vuitton Vernis Brea GM in Blanc Corrail is available for Trade.

Please NOTE: This item is a replica therefore I ask that interested parties DO NOT post comments offering to buy it. If you do they will be DELETED without notice. If you are interested in this item please contact Debbie directly. Her email is listed below.

Disclaimer: I offer a courtesy listing in the "Trade/Barter" section to my readers and forum members. If you decide to trade with someone other than myself please understand that I am not liable for any issues that may arise.  I DO NOT screen people so I cannot vouch for their integrity and will not be able to help resolve disputes that may occur. You will be dealing with a stranger online so use common sense and take necessary precautions. Make sure to ask all questions and request additional pictures (if desired) before committing to a trade.

****************************************************************

Debbie's Comments:

Hello Sarah,

I bought this Vernis Brea GM bag in Blanc Corail (Cream). I tried to take pictures of this bag but my camera would not focus on the color of the bag very well. It is a cream color with a hint of sparkle to it.

I have used this bag a 2 times and again it seems to be one that I am willing to part with. I love that it comes with a shoulder strap and the handles fit on the crook of the arm nicely.

The color is very neutral and again the lighting in the room made the bag look like it has a green hue to it. I assure you that it does not.

I have had it stored in my closet in the dust bag. I found that when I had the handles stored next to the vernis leather that there was a slight red mark where the handles touched. This small mark is not really noticeable and it will fade with time.

That is one thing to watch with the light leather bags is the color transfer. I love this one I just have not found that I have need for it at the moment and will let it go.

I got it from Fabaaa about 9 months ago and the pictures on their site are exactly what the bag looks like. All the markings are correct and in place.

You can contact me at XXX (this bag is no longer available)


















No comments:

Post a Comment