Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Replica Louis Vuitton Azur Galleria PM from Joy

I have always wanted a Galleria but was afraid to buy one because even the PM size which is the smallest size looks HUGE on the mannequin on Joy's site.

But one of my readers, Ayumi (aka Melons), who is also a forum member was getting rid of her Galleria PM in the Azur print and she offered it up for a steal! I can never resist a bargain lol so I  snatched it from her - it's on it's way to me now :) and should be here either today or tomorrow but here are some pics she took herself.

This is a pre-owned, gently used bag with a light patina. She did mention there were some water spots which will fade when the patina sets in. I think she added a coat of Olive Oil to get the light patina. I prefer the light vachetta especially on the Azur print but I'm ok with a light to medium patina. I just don't like the dark patina and if I keep a bag long enough for it to get dark I will just buy another one. Isn't it great how we can switch so many styles and just get rid of ones that don't work to get another without breaking your bank? I think so :).

So I will take more detailed pics and a video review after I receive it just because I like to show you all a little more detailed pictures with lots of close up but it looks like a great bag.

She also showed me some mod shots of herself wearing it. She's 5', 2" and 118 lbs. So she's about a half inch taller and 20 lbs. heavier than I am but the bag looks good on her. It still looks big on her but not overwhelming. So because she's a little bigger than I am, I know this bag is going to look even bigger on me but hopefully I can make it work. I really want it to work :).






10 comments:

  1. Nice snatch lol I am currently looking for this bag too gently pre-owned. Let me know when you get tired of the bag... maybe in a few months? :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Just keep an eye on the trade section. This is a popular style so I'm sure another one will come along shortly :).

      Delete
  2. Omg I totally also wanted this bag let me know if you don't like it and I will buy it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm sure you will have other opportunities to snatch one. I get listings from my readers too so just keep an eye on the Trade/Barter and Sale section. Most of the items I post for trade are snatched up quickly so if you see something you want don't hesitate because it will be gone before you know it :).

      Delete
  3. Good for you Sarah! The bag looks great! I fell in love with this bag some time ago and have the authentic Monogram and the Azur. And a good thing you've decided to get it because Louis Vuitton has discontinued the Galliera! And I think the size will work for you. I have a friend about your size and she rocks hers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks JimiT, I hope you are right because I do love the look of this bag :).

      Delete
  4. Sarah, I have this bag (replica from Ioffer) and see that someone is looking for one, however I am not sure if I can respond with my contact info or if it has to go to you to put on the trade/barter section? I am looking to get rid of it, started to patina, except the piping handbag isnot leather likrethe handles are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome to post your contact details but please do not post any prices or offers to sell replicas because I can't allow that for obvious reasons. You are also welcome to send them to me and I will post at my earliest convenience.

      Delete
  5. Hi Sarah, thank you! I think I will get together the details on a couple, I also have an LV Empreinte, so I will send both in to you and then you can post when you get a chance. Thanks again, Michelle

    ReplyDelete