Saturday, July 27, 2013

Replica Light Blue Givenchy Nightingale Shopper w/Gold Hardware

I received my order from Jacky last week in 2 separate shipments. Out of the 5 bags I am most impressed with the 2 Chanel Maxis, especially the Silver. The gold was a little dented from shipping but both bags are beautiful!

My least favorite was the GST due to a pretty obvious flaw. The gold hardware were inconsistent. The rings that are attached to the handles have a coppery or rose gold undertone and the rest of the hardware are more of a true gold almost like 24K. It clashes pretty badly and is noticeable even from a distance. I'm not sure yet whether I'll try to get it fixed or post it for trade and buy another one.

The 2 Nightingale turned out to be a very pleasant surprise! Both bags were made with quality leather and appears to be very well constructed. I am loving the blue one the best. The brown is just as well made but it is too big for me so I've decided to rehome it and already have someone interested :).

Anyway, this video review is for the Light Blue Nightingale. I don't know anything about Givenchy or this bag so I have no clue how closely it resembles the authentic version and honestly don't care if it does or doesn't because it is perfect the way it is :).



5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. If you are not a current customer you can only order by joining in a group order on the forum. Since there is a min. purchase of 5 to get free shipping there are frequent group orders.

      Delete
  2. I want to order this bag, but i'm looking for another seller since I can't order from the elusive Jacky! Lol If anyone knows where I can order it from another seller, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lupe, this was actually the last one. The only ones left on Jacky's site are all full price at $150 and $195. I saw other sellers selling these but not the exact color and doesn't look as nice as this one. I have your email so I will let you know if I spot another one.

      Delete
    2. Actually the hardware is suppose to look like that. Givenchy started this trend I think in 2011. The authentic have the hardware clash as well. I don't know why they chose to do that but you have a perfect replica. SO LUCKY

      Delete