Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Replica Hermes Birkin 35cm Orange w/Silver HDWR for Trade

7/24/13 UPDATE: This bag has found a new home. Thank you for your interest!

****************************************************************

This replica Hermes Birkin is available for trade by a forum member. This bag is brand new purchased from Taobao but the seller sent her the wrong bag and refused to exchange. I really hate it when sellers do this but unfortunately it is very common even with some of the sellers I've dealt with frequently.

Please NOTE: This item is a replica therefore I ask that interested parties DO NOT post comments offering to buy it. If you do they will be DELETED without notice. If you are interested in this item please contact Vivien directly. Her email is listed below.

Disclaimer: I offer a courtesy listing in the "Trade/Barter" section to my readers and forum members. If you decide to trade with someone other than myself please understand that I am not liable for any issues that may arise.  I DO NOT screen people so I cannot vouch for their integrity and will not be able to help resolve disputes that may occur. You will be dealing with a stranger online so use common sense and take necessary precautions. Make sure to ask all questions and request additional pictures (if desired) before committing to a trade.

****************************************************************

Vivien's Comments:

Hi Sarah,

Im wondering if you can list this on trademe for me? I know this bag has flaws but just want to get rid of it so I can get another bag haha.


Ive attached some detailed photo. Everything is actually really good except the wrinkles on the side :( . I got it from taobao. This bag is not for the picky hermes fanatics.

This is a hermes birkin 35cm in orange .

If anyone is interested, please email me
XXX (this bag is no longer available)

thanks heaps












6 comments:

  1. Nice post...
    May be we can follow each other!!!!
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, will check it out when I have a free moment!

      Delete
  2. Too bad this is gone I wouldn't of minded this bag since I'm not too picky and really want a Birkin bag...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, I am sure there will be others :).

      Delete
    2. Hi Sarah! Hi, andiee! i have an hermes birkin in red. Used it only once. You might be interested :) send me ypur email add so i can send you the pictures if you want.

      Delete
  3. Hi designer replica lovers! Maybe it might seems off topic, but I have decided to do my Posgrad dissertation about experience with designer replica bags, hence I love handbags. I would like to kindly ask you, If it is possible to have a chat with you about your experience and opinion. It would be a substantial help, hence my quota is 10 interviewees, 2 weeks left and I have done just 4 for so far. It is confidential and i would not take a lot of your time. Furthermore I offer free Starbucks voucher :)) hahah.
    Please help me and talk out with me

    ReplyDelete