Monday, July 15, 2013

Replica Dior Black Leather Tote for Trade

Here is a replica Dior Tote available for trade/barter from a reader. I don't get many reviews or trade listings for Dior and this one is brand new.

Please NOTE: This item is a replica therefore I ask that interested parties DO NOT post comments offering to buy it. If you do they will be DELETED without notice. If you are interested in this item please contact Shivani directly. Her email is listed below.

Disclaimer: I offer courtesy listings in the "Trade/Barter" section to my readers and forum members. If you decide to trade with someone other than myself than please understand that I am not liable for any issues that may arise.  I DO NOT screen people so I cannot vouch for their integrity and will not be able to help resolve disputes that may occur. You will be dealing with a stranger online so use common sense and take necessary precautions. Make sure to ask all questions and request additional pictures (if desired) before commiting to a trade.

****************************************************************

Shivani's Comments:

i bought the dior panerea tote bag im black color in last week of june from a indian replica seller who gets his stuff from china . the bag is brand new (not even used once ) . I want to give dis bag to sumone else coz it didnt suit me . I m not d big handbag person . i like slings or small handbags. there r no flaws in d bag . everything is fine . The bag is beautiful . im mentioning d link to d facebook page of the seller i bought dis bag from . https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lust-for-luxury/191413997687193

Contact Email:  shivani.ydv@gmail.com










3 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah,

    I'm interested in this bag but can't find the email to contact Shivani. Could you let her know I'm interested, please? My email is unlundun0@gmail.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about that, I just posted it :).

      Delete