Thursday, July 11, 2013

Replica Celine Mini Luggage Tote Smooth Black Leather

7/14/13 UPDATE: This bag has found a new home.! Thank you to all those who showed interest!

****************************************************************

This lovely replica of the Celine Mini Luggage Tote in Black Leather originally from Joy of FabAAA is available for Trade/Barter by one of my readers.

Please NOTE: This item is a replica therefore I ask that interested parties DO NOT post comments offering to buy it. If you do they will be DELETED without notice. If you are interested in this item please contact Rashida directly. Her email is listed below.

Disclaimer: I offer courtesy listings in the "Trade/Barter" section to my readers and forum members. If you decide to trade with someone other than myself than please understand that I am not liable for any issues that may arise.  I DO NOT screen people so I cannot vouch for their integrity and will not be able to help resolve disputes that may occur. You will be dealing with a stranger online so use common sense and take necessary precautions. Make sure to ask all questions and request additional pictures (if desired) before commiting to a trade.

****************************************************************

Rashida's Comments:

Hello Sarah,
I was wondering if you can list this Celine Luggage Mini Bag Smooth Leather In Black that I purchased from Joy in January.
There is no imperfections just signs of everyday use. The leather is phenomenal. I'm getting rid of it because I want a Phantom.
If anyone is interested contact me at XXX (this bag is no longer available)
 
Thanx 







2 comments:

  1. Omg that bag is so Gorg!!! Leather looks really supple too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love it! have one in phantom and its really gorgeous :)

      Delete