Monday, July 15, 2013

Replica Balenciaga Black w/Silver Hardware for Trade

7/23/13 UPDATE: This bag has a new home. Thank you for your interest!

****************************************************************

This replica Balenciaga bag is available for trade by a reader. Even though I have amassed quite a collection of Balenciaga bags I am still not very familiar with all the different styles.

This one looks like a Part Time due to the shape. I may be wrong though. Either way it is a gorgeous bag and if I didn't just purchase 3 new black Bals (all within the last couple of weeks) I would have snatched it for myself! I am thinking about doing it anyway if it isn't gone in a week so help take the temptation away guys cause I DO NOT need 4 black Bals lol.

Please NOTE: This item is a replica therefore I ask that interested parties DO NOT post comments offering to buy it. If you do they will be DELETED without notice. If you are interested in this item please contact Undraa directly. Her email is listed below.

Disclaimer: I offer courtesy listings in the "Trade/Barter" section to my readers and forum members. If you decide to trade with someone other than myself than please understand that I am not liable for any issues that may arise.  I DO NOT screen people so I cannot vouch for their integrity and will not be able to help resolve disputes that may occur. You will be dealing with a stranger online so use common sense and take necessary precautions. Make sure to ask all questions and request additional pictures (if desired) before commiting to a trade.

****************************************************************
Undraa's Comments:

Black Balenciaga city bag from vancofashion.i paid $109+shipping. i saw this same bag reviewed by Mary in your blog and she made very well detailed review about exact same bag from exact same seller.i bought this bag end of june 2013 and never used it.it's a brand new!

i have soo many black bags and i really need to buy some colors in my  collection.

Overall quality of this bag is great and stiching is perfect. Leather smells great and super soft. Leather feels little thinner than authentic bags in my opinion. inside logo is perfect. Overall i would rate this bag 9/10.


if anyone interested please contact my email and feel free to ask any questions.

you can contact at:  XXX (this bag is no longer available)









No comments:

Post a Comment