Monday, July 29, 2013

Posting Trade/Barter, Sale Listings & Reviews

Hi guys! I received a bunch of sale and trade listings as well as reviews from many of my readers and was hoping to post them all over the weekend. But after doing a few reviews of my own bags and editing pictures I ran out of time. I was literally up till 3am this morning trying to post my own things and still wasn't able to finish.

So I apologize if I promised you your listing would be up by Sunday and it hasn't been posted. I'll try to post a few at a time in the evenings when I get home from work so hopefully they will all be posted by the end of this weekend.

It seems I'm getting an unusual amount of submissions lately so please bear with me as I am only able to do this in the evenings and on weekends but I am so appreciative of those of you who have taken the time to send me your reviews and even your sale/trade listings.

Thank you all for helping to make this blog such a fun hobby for me and a great resource for those new to buying replicas! I only wish I could do this full time but it won't allow me to feed my bag addiction lol.


Cheers!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment