Tuesday, July 16, 2013

My First Purchase from the Infamous Jacky

I cannot seem to find the Champagne Chanel Reissue in the Jumbo/Maxi size I wanted so out of desperation I went onto Jacky's website. Yes, the elusive Jacky that everyone is raving about. I finally got it all cleared up as there was a lot of confusion in the beginning due to a series of events that lead me to believe Jacky and Vanco Fashions are the same sellers but I was wrong.

Anyway I had made up my mind awhile back that I would not buy from this seller because I was so turned off by how he was constantly making the buyers chase after him. I can understand eluding new buyers but even regular buyers were not able to contact him.

Well Maja made a purchase and said how impressed she was with the quality, reasonable prices, how quickly he responded, and fast shipping, blah, blah, blah....

So when I couldn't find the Gold Chanel I finally went on his site and saw he has a Gold and Silver Chanel Double Flap in Lambskin, both Jumbos. I would have preferred Maxi's but there's not that big of a size difference so I can make it work.

So Jacky does require a minimum of 5 items in order to get FREE Shipping. You can buy just ONE item but he tacks on a $40 shipping to the price. This is why there were people organizing group purchases. I didn't want to go through all that hassle so I just ordered 5 items myself.

This will give me a chance to review his products and see just what all the fuss is about. Now if he's truly as good as his reputation then I have to admit the prices are very reasonable.

I must say so far communication with him has been amazing. He literally replies within minutes and is very polite and gracious.

Below are the items I ordered. I decided to try and branch out a little from all the LV's and Balenciaga but I can't seem to cut Chanel lol.

I have a feeling I will end up listing some of these for trade because when I try new things I usually end up hating them. Plus I have a crapload of new purses come in last month and this month is barely halfway and I've already ordered over a dozen....whew!!!! My addiction is killing my wallet!

Please NOTE: This seller does not want his website shared so I must respect his wishes. Please do not email me for his site info. because I do not have his permission to give it out.

1)  Chanel Jumbo Double Flap Gold Lambskin w/Gold Hardware









2)  Chanel Jumbo Double Flap Silver Lambskin w/Silver Hardware








3)  Medium Nightingale Satchel Light Blue









4)  Givenchy Nightingale Shopper Tote Brown









5)  Chanel GST Black Caviar Leather w/Gold Hardware








35 comments:

  1. The first two bags are amazing! Great purchases Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What?! You don't think my other bags are great purchases??? J/K, we will see how they turn out. I am very curious to see what all the hype is about :).

      Delete
    2. Hello, If you don't mind please could you just kindly email me the jacky email number please. I will be hoping! :) My email is kitty.kuf@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. Me too girl! I love all your purchases, I really think we have the similar tastes in terms of style. But I am veering more towards Chanels because I want one so bad lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! They are all gorgeous bags. I can't wait to see the reviews. I cannot buy 5 bags at one time- I wish and even then narrowing it down would be difficult. But the 40 dollar shipping is steep too. So I am between a rock and a hard place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When we get together again in the near future I'll be sure to bring them so you can see in person :).

      Delete
  4. It is a real shame not to know where to buy these beautiful bags ...
    I guess someone has told someone and so on ... otherwise, as you know the site?
    Please share with us the link ... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, yes I did get the info from another member but she got permission to give it to me. I have already asked the seller if it is ok to share the link on the blog or forum and he has specifically asked me not to. I do not want to be the cause of him getting unwanted attention if that is his preference however if you are a member of our forum you can always participate in group orders to be able to buy his products. Most people don't usually buy 5 bags by themselves anyway so there will always be people arranging group orders.

      Delete
    2. How do i get in on a group order? Thanks

      Delete
  5. Hi Sarah,

    I do have 5 bags i want to get from Jacky. I know he has them cause I have been buying thru one of his agents (with a considerable markup). Is there anyway you can share his email with me so that I can write to him with my order? I am already on RepLoversUnited.com as Dylan4066. Been starving myself to safe up for this and I really dont want to pay USD hundreds in mark up.......

    PS. why does your blog has a SG suffix? are you from Singapore (like me)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dylan4066,

      Im from Singapore, also looking for Jacky's email. We could always share shipping in the future if you wanna order anything from fang or jacky. thanks. Give me your email so we could keep in touch

      Delete
    2. Hey there Naddy Maddy,

      Yes definitely would like to connect with you! Please add me at limsulin2510@gmail.com
      We can catch up via GooglePlus and pursue our hunt for the elusive Jacky together...

      haha

      Delete
    3. Hi Dylan, no idea why I have an SG suffix. It doesn't show on my end. I'm in the US. I really wish I could give you his info but I've already asked and he says no so I want to respect his wishes and it wouldn't be fair for me to give to one member but not another.

      Delete
    4. Thanks Sarah,

      Would you happen to know anyone in Singapore who is an old customer of his? (so i can do group buy with that person). If not, then i will have to stick with my seller.

      Thanks again for your reply.


      Delete
    5. Hello Naddy Maddy & Dylan 4066,
      I am from Singapore too and I would like to join you if you are doing a group buy from Jacky or Joy. I would like to get a Chanel and a Givenchy bag.

      Delete
    6. hey tascha,

      Whats your email address? or write to me in my email as stated above

      Delete
    7. Hey. I'm from Singapore too! Do email me if you guys doing any group order. axkisses@gmail.com

      Delete
  6. hi can u email me the link as i would like to select a bag for group order
    ritamerchant490@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! That Givenchy blue nightingale is GORGEOUS!!! I have to have one! I have searched replica websites for that exact color. Any ideas of ones that you can mention, since Jacky won't allow you to give out his info... Any other good sites?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this blog is worthless if the person hosting it can only be a tease and not a help. I think you all should leave it and find a blog whose author has your best interest at hand and not just her own. my opinion...by the way i have jackys website phone number and email....purse princess is a liar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michele, Can you pass me Jacky's email to see if he is willing to do business with me? fam2408@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. hi michelle! can you send me Jacky's contact details? I'm very keen to order from him, thanks!

      Delete
  9. Hi Michelle,

    I agree with you about the tease part! It's like here look at all the nice bags I got oh sorry can't share the seller he is elusive blah blah! Such a purse blocker! What's the point posting his bags if I can't buy
    From him? I get giving his web Addy might compromise his website but at least give us an email so we can email him personally and he decides if he wanna do business! Anyways if you wanna hook up his email or anyway I can contact him please email me at

    Kikikaris83@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Michelle,

    I agree with you about the tease part! It's like here look at all the nice bags I got oh sorry can't share the seller he is elusive blah blah! Such a purse blocker! What's the point posting his bags if I can't buy
    From him? I get giving his web Addy might compromise his website but at least give us an email so we can email him personally and he decides if he wanna do business! Anyways if you wanna hook up his email or anyway I can contact him please email me at

    Kikikaris83@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. if you you got jacky email,etc please send it to me..
    lillydee.photography@gmail.com

    I am so in love with that chanel bag

    ReplyDelete
  12. i need jackys contact pleaseeee

    importantbiz01@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Michelle,

    How can I buy a bag from Jacky? Maybe if I gave you my email to pass on to him so he can contact me. Or maybe I can add him on facebook, so that he can see I'm a genuine buyer. Please help. I really want to purchase a Givenchy bag from him. His quality seems the best.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wish we could find Jacky website...

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want Jackies contact info please: maquita2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, I requested nbf boys to produce Balenciaga tempete and vert menthe. They said they'll do it if there are many people interested in these two colors. Kindly spread the words around if anyone you know is interested :). I'm hoping hard that the boys are going to produce them. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I forgot, my old email was oyinda50@hotmail.com Jacky will remember it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I used to buy from Jacky when he was profitcome but lost his info. Can someone please update me? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  19. I got an email from jacky in Feb of this year saying he was shut down and was not going to be working anymore did anyone else hear or get this info from him?

    ReplyDelete