Thursday, July 25, 2013

How many of you are from Atlanta, GA?


I've met a couple lovely ladies thru my blog that came to meet me at work. My employer's son, who also works with me, greeted the 2nd lady by asking if she was here to see "the Purse Lady". He thinks he's funny lol.

Anywhoo, would love to know how many of us are in Atlanta. I'm thinking we should have our own get together sometime in the near future. Unfortunately my home is too crowded to host a get together so it will most likely be held elsewhere. Perhaps at a friends home or we could do a meet and greet for drinks.
 
Kim and Maja have already hosted several get togethers in Las Vegas so it's about time Atlanta has one too!

If you live in Atlanta and aren't too shy to meet other rep lovers please email me at sarenifer@yahoo.com so I can put you in a mailing list when I have put together a date and place :).

9 comments:

  1. I'm an Atlanta Ga girl!, ;) I email you..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Babydurl, I remember you! Can you send me another email cause your last one is probably lost in a pile of others. I get a TON of spam and almost as much other emails.

      Delete
  2. We can have a gathering at my house. I think it would be fun to have everyone here for some purse talk and cocktails. When you get the logistics of where everyone lives you might someone more centrally located willing to host and that won't hurt my feelings. The offer is sincere and besides we might end up getting together more than once and needing my house after all. That is such a great idea. Let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kathy, that is so kind of you and yes your house would be a FABULOUS place for a gathering! Hopefully it won't rain on our parade like last time :).

      So far I've had 6 people contact me. Once there are at least 10 I'll ask everyone for their schedule and try to make it on a day convenient for the majority.

      Delete
  3. you are so kind and your house will be a great place for a gathering.actually I have a long time not gather with my friend.

    Em ,here ,I am glad to share a website which sale cheap nike nfl jerseys.maybe you are interested in them

    www.2013upjerseys.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eight!!! :). Nine if I can bring my daughter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Geanie, absolutely bring your daughter! The more the merrier :). I've saved your email and will let you know once I start to make plans.

      Delete
  5. HI, new to the blog, not sure if you guys have met up yet, but it would be awesome to actually meetup with the some of the replicas you guys have purchased in person before making purchases.

    ReplyDelete