Saturday, July 20, 2013

Authentic Louis Vuitton Delightful with FLAW

Here is an Authentic Louis Vuitton Monogram Delightful listed on Malleries which is a well known consignment shop that specialize in Authentic Luxury Goods.

One of our forum members posted this and I wanted to share it here as well. This is another great example how an Authentic Bag are so NOT Perfect!

The Louis Vuitton stamping on the strap of this bag has faded so badly it's practically invisible! And they want $930 for this!
 
You can find the original listing on Malleries here: http://www.malleries.com/authentic-louis-vuitton-delightful-mm-hobo-handbag-france--i-96784-s-2754.html
 
For just a fraction of this price you can get yourself a brand new replica of the same bag with perfect stamping and for some sellers like Sandy who offers Original Quality LV Canvases better alignment!
 
Hell I've got a Delightful PM from Joy that you can get brand new on her site for $94 plus shipping and western union fee. I paid even less because I purchased it pre-owned from one of my readers and I LOVE mine!!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment