Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Authentic Burberry Lola Bag for Sale

Here is an authentic Burberry Lola Bag available for sale by one of my readers. I don't get many Authentic bags submissions so this is a unique opportunity to grab one for a great price!

Disclaimer: I offer a courtesy listing in the "Sale" section to my readers and forum members. If you decide to purchase an item from someone other than myself please understand that I am not liable for any issues that may arise.  I DO NOT screen people so I cannot vouch for their integrity and will not be able to help resolve disputes that may occur. You will be dealing with a stranger online so use common sense and take necessary precautions. Make sure to ask all questions and request additional pictures (if desired) before sending your payment.

****************************************************************

Alexandria's Comments:

Hi! I know the website is for replica items but I have a authentic burberry bag I would like to sell.. I bought it a couple of years ago for 750 + NY tax. Can I sell it on the website? Here are some pictures.. It's made in Italy and in amazing condition comes with dustbag its called the "lola" bag.. I would like to get $450 including shipping. PayPal accepted.

Email: akariyannis@gmail.com






1 comment:

  1. Hey, I really want a burberry bag but can't afford authentics, just wondering if you've ever purchased burberry replicas and where from?

    ReplyDelete