Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Replica Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 Bandouliere Idylle Fusain for Trade

6/25/13 UPDATE: This item has found a new home. Thank you to those that expressed an interest!!!

****************************************************************

This replica Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 Bandouliere Idylle Fusain is being offered for Trade/Barter.

Please NOTE: This item is a replica therefore I ask that interested parties DO NOT post comments offering to buy it. If you do they will be DELETED without notice. If you are interested in this item please contact Shawna directly. Her email is listed below.

Disclaimer: I offer courtesy listings in the "Trade/Barter" section to my readers and forum members. If you decide to trade with someone other than myself than please understand that I am not liable for any issues that may arise.  I DO NOT screen people so I cannot vouch for their integrity and will not be able to help resolve disputes that may occur. You will be dealing with a stranger online so use common sense and take necessary precautions. I am only liable for myself so please keep that in mind before committing to a trade and be sure to ask all questions and request additional pictures (if desired) before making your decision.

****************************************************************

Shawna's Email:

Hi.  I would like to trade/barter this handbag.  It is a beautiful handbag and since most people aren't as familiar with this line it passes quite well.  It is softer than the traditional coated canvas monogram. This handbag has 2 inside slip pockets that are quite roomy to fit keys, cell phone, card case etc.  There is no D-ring inside.  Can be carried over shoulder or cross body.  However, the crossbody strap/middle strap is not included.  (It is longer than original and makes the crossbody option very long.  (My son is currently using as a belt.)  Hardware is sturdy golden tone.  The side D rings that hold shoulder strap have a little scratching, but not noticable.   Zipper works great and comes together to lock if you choose.  The details are spot on.  The only difference I can tell is the material isn't as velvety soft as the authentic, the hardware slightly off from shiny brass, but you have to have authentic side by side to see this. Let me know if you need anything else.  Thanks.

Contact Email: XXX (this bag is no longer available)












1 comment:

  1. Hi, is there any way that you could get this again? I'm looking for this everywhere

    ReplyDelete