Thursday, June 27, 2013

Replica Louis Vuitton Neverful MM Azur for Trade

6/29/13 UPDATE: This bag has found a new home. Thank you to those who expressed an interest!!!

****************************************************************

Here is another wonderful bag from Sun. She is a reader of this blog and also a forum member. I've listed several of her bags for trade, one which I snatched up myself lol (see my recent Delightful PM Review) and the people she's traded with have all said she's honest and trustworthy. My own experience with her was also positive. She is very friendly, quick to respond and ships fast! And best of all she is in the US so no worries about customs issues, fines or duties (a lot of those lately) and long shipping delays.

Anyway she sent me more of her replica Louis Vuitton bags to list. I think they were all purchased from Joy of FabAAA. I am listing them separately so please check out the other listings and contact her ASAP if you see one you like because trust me they will not be available for long!

Please NOTE: This item is a replica therefore I ask that interested parties DO NOT post comments offering to buy it. If you do they will be DELETED without notice. If you are interested in this item please contact Sun Shin directly. Her email is listed below.

Disclaimer: I offer courtesy listings in the "Trade/Barter" section to my readers and forum members. If you decide to trade with someone other than myself than please understand that I am not liable for any issues that may arise.  I DO NOT screen people so I cannot vouch for their integrity and will not be able to help resolve disputes that may occur. You will be dealing with a stranger online so use common sense and take necessary precautions. I am only liable for myself so please keep that in mind before committing to a trade and be sure to ask all questions and request additional pictures (if desired) before making your decision.

****************************************************************
Sun Shin's Comments:

I like to trade/barter the Azur Neverfull mm that i got from fabaaa also, if interested please email me at XXX (this item is no longer available)

Note to Sun: You know I love you but can you please provide a little more detail in your description lol. Just a few more sentences describing the overall condition, how long you've had it and any issues would be great. I know people can email to ask but if others are like me I like to see it up front :).










No comments:

Post a Comment