Monday, June 24, 2013

Replica Louis Vuitton Monogram Delightful PM from Joy

I got this fabulous pre-owned bag from one of my readers, Sun, who purchased it from Joy of FabAAA. She sent me the pictures to post in the trade section and I had just posted it when I decided to ask her what she'd be willing to trade it for and she gave me bargain I just couldn't pass up even though I already have way too many monogram bags lol.

The Delightful PM is actually on my Wish List but because I had purchased the Sully PM first I thought the Delightful was too similar and every time I made a purchase from Joy I always found something else I wanted more so it stayed on my Wish List until Thursday last week.

This bag is fabulous! I honestly liked it even better than the Sully. I had thought it would be too big for me but it actually fits me perfectly and really compliments my figure. Not only that but it is large enough to carry all my essentials plus my iPad. I loaded it up pretty good for the video so you can see how it looks when filled.

The bag is pre-owned so it does have some signs of wear and normally I would not consider buying pre-owned unless it is in Mint or Like New Condition but LV Canvas is very durable and does not stain or scratch easily so the only wear was to the stamping on the front and the Vachetta has had a coat of Avocado oil to speed up the patina process. I would have preferred to allow it to patina naturally because I am one of the few people out there that prefer the light color but it's only a warm caramel so that's ok plus she did a fabulous job because the patina is pretty even all over.

I am absolutely LOVING this bag and can't believe I hadn't bought it earlier. If I had known it was going to look so good on me I would have gotten it a long time ago lol.

Thank you Joy for another GORGEOUS BAG and most of all Thank You Sun for another Fabulous Bag to add to my collection :).

NOTE: in the video I said this is the first time I bought a pre-owned bag. That was a mistake because I have bought many pre owned bags from consignment shops, eBay and a few from my readers and other forum members. What I meant to say was this is the first "Joy" pre-owned bag. Sorry for the mistake. I have a tendency to talk too fast because I still get nervous every time I do a video so it's easy for me to make mistakes.



3 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah :)
    I can buy this bag from you..(later..;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will let you know when I get tired of it :).. At the rate I'm buying bags I'm barely able to use it once before I have to get rid of them to make room for new ones lol.

      Delete
  2. Hello Sarah.
    I am looking for this bag, and would it to be pre owned, so if you know of one please let me know.
    Thank you for all the good videod, and you do them very well :o)

    ReplyDelete