Monday, June 10, 2013

Replica Louis Vuitton Monogram Odeon PM for Trade

6/25/13 UPDATE: This item has found a new home. Thank you to those that expressed an interest!!!

****************************************************************

This replica Louis Vuitton Monogram Odeon PM is currently available for Trade/Barter by Shawna.

Please NOTE: This item is a replica therefore I ask that interested parties DO NOT post comments offering to buy it. If you do they will be DELETED without notice. If you are interested in this item please contact Shawna directly. Her email is listed below.

Disclaimer: I offer courtesy listings in the "Trade/Barter" section to my readers and forum members. If you decide to trade with someone other than myself than please understand that I am not liable for any issues that may arise.  I DO NOT screen people so I cannot vouch for their integrity and will not be able to help resolve disputes that may occur. You will be dealing with a stranger online so use common sense and take necessary precautions. I am only liable for myself so please keep that in mind before committing to a trade and be sure to ask all questions and request additional pictures (if desired) before making your decision.

****************************************************************

Shawna's Email:

Hi.  I would like to Trade/Barter Replica Louis Vuitton Odeon PM from FabAAA.
This is a fabulous handbag that is very well done.  Details are spot on.  Only defect is the extra lining inside, but once you have stuff in there you can't tell and the stitching is a little closer on one side, but you have to be really scrutinizing.   It has a very functional deep front pocket for easy access.  2 inside pockets.  Zipper is nice shiny golden brass color.  It's quite roomy.  I have olive oiled so it looks a nice light honey. 
Let me know if you need anything else.

Email: XXX (this bag is no longer available)












No comments:

Post a Comment