Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Replica Louis Vuitton Hampstead PM in Damier Azur for Trade

6/6/13 UPDATE: This item has found a new home. Thank you to all those that expressed an interest!

****************************************************************

I purchased the Louis Vuitton Figheri PM in Azur from Joy (FabAAA) last week along with several other bags. I received tracking on Monday so it's on the way and should be here by Friday or early next week.

I'm not a huge fan of the Azur canvas so I only want one in that print. That means my LV Azur Hampstead is now available for Trade/Barter. I am replacing it with the Figheri :).

If you are interested in this bag please contact me at sarenifer@yahoo.com.

I reviewed the Hampstead on February 16th. It was used less than 5 times and I haven't taken it out since. It's been stored in a dust bag in my closet shelf since. This bag is in Like NEW Condition.

You can find pictures and the written review here: http://purse-princess.blogspot.com/2013/02/replica-louis-vuitton-hampstead-pm-in.html

It will come with a dust bag. I did not keep the cards or booklets. I'd prefer trading with someone in the US but will consider international if you don't mind paying for expedited shipping. It is the only way I can include a tracking # when shipping international.

At this time I am most interested in Balenciaga, Chanel and Louis Vuitton but I will consider other brands. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Please NOTE: This item is a replica therefore I ask that interested parties DO NOT post offers to purchase. If you do they will be DELETED without notice.

****************************************************************


See detailed pictures and review here:  http://purse-princess.blogspot.com/2013/02/replica-louis-vuitton-hampstead-pm-in.html

No comments:

Post a Comment