Monday, June 10, 2013

Replica Louis Vuitton Damier Ebene Cosmetic Bag for Trade

6/12/13 UPDATE: This item has found a new home. Thank you to all those who expressed an interest!

****************************************************************

Last week I ordered this same bag in the GM size which is perfect for me! So I no longer need the smaller one and am making it available for Trade/Barter.

I've used this bag several times with all my LV Damier Ebene Bags so it has been used at least a dozen times. However, it is in Excellent Condition!

I have a detailed review of this bag posted on February 6th. In the pictures there are some white smudges on the exterior canvas.

I'm not sure what caused this but I guarantee they are TEMPORARY and will come off with a wet rag. I have seen these smudges appear on my Monogram and Damier Ebene canvas and I've cleaned them off with no problem.

If this bag is still available by Friday I will clean the canvas and take new pictures over the weekend. Once the smudges come off it looks as good as new.

Both the exterior and the interior are very easy to clean and do not stain easily.

I have posted only one picture below showing the white smudges. You can find more pictures and a detailed review here:
http://purse-princess.blogspot.com/2013/02/replia-louis-vuitton-cosmetic-poochete.html

In the review you'll see this bag next to my Authentic Trevi PM. It is almost a perfect match!

If you are interested in this item please contact me direct at sarenifer@yahoo.com


****************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment