Monday, June 10, 2013

Replica Louis Vuitton Damier Ebene Key Case

Here is a lovely replica Louis Vuitton Key Case or Coin Purse for Trade/Barter from a reader. I have one just like it in the Monogram Canvas that I use everyday and I love it!

Please NOTE: This item is a replica therefore I ask that interested parties DO NOT post comments offering to buy it. If you do they will be DELETED without notice. If you are interested in this item please contact Shawna directly. Her email is listed below.

Disclaimer: I offer courtesy listings in the "Trade/Barter" section to my readers and forum members. If you decide to trade with someone other than myself than please understand that I am not liable for any issues that may arise.  I DO NOT screen people so I cannot vouch for their integrity and will not be able to help resolve disputes that may occur. You will be dealing with a stranger online so use common sense and take necessary precautions. I am only liable for myself so please keep that in mind before committing to a trade and be sure to ask all questions and request additional pictures (if desired) before making your decision.

****************************************************************

Shawna's Comments:

Hi.  I would like to Trade/Barter Replica Louis Vuitton Key Cles in Damier Ebene from FabAAA
This is great little item.  Details are spot on at first glance.  Only defect, but I see as a plus, is that it is slightly taller in height to the authentic.  THis way you can put more coins, cash, cards in there and they don't get stuck in zipper.  The chain was also longer, but I fixed that by taking a few links out.  So now it is identical in length if you have you keys hanging out.  
Let me know if you need anything else.   Thanks.

Email: XXX (this item is no longer available)
 






1 comment:

  1. Hi is this still available?I would love to purchase.Please let me know Thanks

    ReplyDelete