Thursday, June 20, 2013

Replica Louis Vuitton Figheri Azur PM Mod Shots

Here is one of my newest bags from FabAAA. I received my last batch from Joy last week for the month of May. I think there were 4 or 5 bags (sorry can't remember at this moment).

I purchased the Figheri to replace the Hampstead PM which has been rehomed to one of my readers. This bag is stunning! It's definitely a HIT and another Fabulous Find from Joy! I LOVE IT!!!

I have not looked at it too closely for imperfections (I'll save that for the reviews) but from what I can see it looks near perfect to me :). The only thing I noticed so far are that the straps are not even. I would never have been able to tell except that when I set the bag down I like to cross the handles and when doing so I realized one handle was about 1/3rd of an inch shorter. This is a very minor flaw and one that I doubt anyone would notice so I am more than happy with this beauty!

This bag is a bit more conservative compared to the Hampstead. I was kind of tired of that metal name plate with Louis Vuitton so up in your face so this is a refreshing change.

These are just some mod shots I took before leaving work. I'll do a detailed review at some point later. No promises on when because there are just too many bags I have been putting off but this weekend I'd like to do a review of those fabulous replica Louis Vuitton Sunglasses that were sent to me by a new seller from New York. Christy, I didn't forget about you!



I will be making my next FabAAA order for this month possibly next week or the week after. Joy's been busy stocking up and has lots of new goodies.

BTW, if there are any Atlanta gals that would like to do a combined purchase to save on shipping please feel free to contact me. I think one of my readers may be buying something with me this month (right Kathy?).






4 comments:

  1. Thanks I am always looking for cute bags.Now i found the one which i loved it.
    Handbags

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the quick pics! This bag is on my list...getting it! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my yes! I am dying to get a bag from her. I am thinking of just the regular monogram LV because Summer is already in full swing. That azure one is just adorable though -especially on you. I think I want a very large tote that will carry everything when I travel. So many cute bags so many tough choices. As my Dad always said, there is more bargains than there is money. ;) I can't wait though.

    ReplyDelete