Monday, June 24, 2013

Authentic Marc Jacobs Denim Bag from Yoogis Closet

I posted this video a couple months ago and for some reason it looks like I deleted several of my review posts so I'm going to go through them all when I get a chance and re-add them in here.

This is an Authentic Marc Jacobs Denim bag that I purchased from Yoogis Closet. I sold it to one of my readers, Kathy.

Yoogis Closet is a great place to buy pre-owned Authentic Luxury Goods at a great price. You can get gently used bags and accessories (some are in Like New Condition - those are the ones I usually buy) discounted up to 75% off retail prices. The only brands that are not usually discounted much are Chanel, Hermes and Balenciaga.

Their Marc Jacobs, Dior, Gucci, Dolce Gabanna among other brands are usually marked down quite a bit. This Marc Jacobs bag was one that had a huge discount. It is beautiful too but unfortunately much too small for my needs.

If you've already seen this I apologize for the double post but I must have deleted it by mistake. I think there are at least 2 others that I saw were deleted so I'll be adding those back as well. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment