Thursday, May 16, 2013

Replica Purple Prada Saffiano Tote by Runy

5/22/13 UPDATE: This website has been shut down. They have a new one. Click Here to read about it and get the new website info.

****************************************************************

Here's a review from Runy of another Prada Saffiano (her 2nd one) from the same seller. She purchased from FallInFashion2.com.

This one looks just as nice as the first one so if you like the pictures you might want to check them out. They are listed in my Recommended Seller List even though I have not personally purchased from them yet.

****************************************************************

Runy's Comments:

Sarah I just want to send you my review of the bag. I just received another Prada saffiano from Jess, and I love it so much!. Jess and Debbie really tried their best to get me the best bag. Here are the pictures of the bag :).





1 comment:

  1. Hi i think her website is down .will you be selling the bag?

    ReplyDelete